Connection issues between a CRM (Salesforce, SugarCRM, etc.) and your Financial System (QuickBooks) may occur. Please look at the steps below to resolve.
- Reboot the server where connector is installed.
- Login into the server with a user under which connector is installed. Make sure that connector is running.
- Double click in Window explorer on the file you are working with (test file in your case).
- When QuickBooks opens please make sure that there are no pop-ups during QB start. If there are pop-ups - do what they ask, close QuickBooks and return steps 3 and 4.
- Close QuickBooks. If there are any error messages during closing QuickBooks - repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 until no error messages appear.
- Make sure you change back to multi user mode.
- Make sure you leave QuickBooks opened without opening the file
- Edit/preference/general/Turn off pop-up messages for products and services